Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Looking out my Window

                                          Carlotta Cisternas
 I move back to college very very soon, and we do not have a garden where I live. So my garden will hopefully reside on my windowsill...
                                hollybairy
                                Abby Try Again
                                tumblr.com
                                              Living Inside
                                blessed wild apple girl
                                Abby trys again

                                          Joo Joo
Joining 


3 comments:

  1. If that's all you can have right now, it's better then none at all. It will hold you through the school term.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. A splendid assortment of "vases." It's all so pretty and whimsical...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your windowsill vase garden! The photos are beautiful. I especially love the photo of the flowers in front of the winter backdrop.

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy reading these comments! Being a young gardener I'll take anything I can get! Advice, suggestions, whatever!