Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Jitters


 It's Sunday. Tomorrow is Monday. Tomorrow is also the first day of school. So today is a lazy day, as if I am anticipating the hectic day that is ahead of me. But lets face it, tomorrow won't be bad at all. Tomorrow is the first day of school, aka "Syllabus Day". One of the easiest day of the year. We spend the class periods going over the syllabus, and then maybe start taking notes. What I do love about today is that I finally get to get my bag together, with the brand new notebooks and pens that are begging to be used. I also have to pick out my first day of school outfit. But since moving over here, I feel like I have lost half of my closet. So naturally, I have nothing to wear...

While I am going through my closet for the 1000th time, you can enjoy these photos of the zinnia's my grandpa grew from seed.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy reading these comments! Being a young gardener I'll take anything I can get! Advice, suggestions, whatever!